- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
By David Castlegrant One of the most frequent calls we get for our business consulting services are from small business owners who have decided that it is time to transition out of their business. This is a decision that never comes easily but, it is inevitable. In...
By David Castlegrant After researching the theme of this article, I found there is no shortage of material on the topic of employee motivation: 10 Ways, 18 Points, 5 Better Ways and The Number One Way. Remove” motivate” and replace with “how to make your first million...
Ask the People Who Do the Work By Deborah Gantos Last issue we talked about getting your employees engaged in promoting and growing your business. Here are some more ideas. Talk to them one on one. You say you have too many people and no time? Not so. A top executive...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.