- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
By David Castlegrant All businesses need to establish a strategy to address its future viability. To just survive is never a good business strategy. And, the lack of strategic planning (and planning in general) will create nothing but a sense of being perpetually lost...
By Deborah Gantos [Editor’s note: This article is a composite of research, experience and an interview with David Castlegrant, a business services consultant, entrepreneur and President of a family business: David Castlegrant & Associates] ST: When you think of...
By David Castlegrant As you may recall from the previous two installment of this series, loss prevention is a multi-dimensional field and covers many related risk management topics. In this third installment, the theme shifts to the education and training of store...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.