- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
See the David Castlegrant & Associates commercial!
Independentretailer.com published an article about ANM Expo: If you’re looking for an intimate trade show with a wide variety of products, make sure to register for the Army Navy Military Expo. The ANME is an order-writing show for professionals only, offering men and...
We would like to extend a warm "thank you" to all of our new Surplus Today readers. In the past six months, the publication's readership has expanded by close to 1,000 new subscribers! With the influx of new readers including fans of military surplus, tactical...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.