- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
Customer & Worker Safety As I mentioned in the first installment of this series, loss prevention is a multi-dimensional field and covers known theft as well as inventory control, customer and worker safety, building and property security, fire prevention, and...
By David Castlegrant In my over twenty years as a retail operations director, loss prevention was always a critical part of my job responsibility. Typically, when one thinks of loss prevention (LP) the topics that tend to be addressed include the control of...
By David Castlegrant Do You Have the Right Stuff? After researching the theme of this article, I found there is no shortage of material on the topic of employee motivation: 10 Ways, 18 Points, 5 Better Ways and The Number One Way. Remove "motivate" and replace with...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.