- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
By David Castlegrant Surplus Today conducted an industry survey to gather insight and specifics about the military surplus industry, the challenges and solutions they face. Army Navy surplus store owners are faced with surviving in a niche market that in part relies...
See the David Castlegrant & Associates commercial!
Independentretailer.com published an article about ANM Expo: If you’re looking for an intimate trade show with a wide variety of products, make sure to register for the Army Navy Military Expo. The ANME is an order-writing show for professionals only, offering men and...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.