- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
Business for Sale || Well established Ohio retailer specializing in army-navy surplus, workwear, and outdoor products. Company has clean financials and strong growth potential. || Price: $575K Terms: Cash. May consider partial owner finance over two years. Seller will...
In a collaborative effort with Action Resumes of Brighton, Michigan, David Castlegrant and Associates has developed a custom, more artistic approach to the generic resume. Standout and get your business card resume for as little as $125 (this includes 250 cards and...
Custom mousepad designed for Woodville Surplus of Oregon, Ohio. Concept was to incorporate the trademark wood floor that can be seen at Woodville Surplus in Oregon, OH. We then superimposed their logo to look as if it was part of the floor. Printed in full color, high...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.