- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
By Deborah Gantos [Editor’s note: This is a composite of many cases I have facilitated in providing counsulting, counseling and training for dysfunctional family businesses. The names, places and characters have been changed to protect the guilty and guiltless: humor...
By David Castlegrant In 25 years, as a consultant for over 200 small businesses, I have found very few, maybe 5%, had a consistent marketing strategy. Even fewer reported doing any direct marketing research. Most companies rely on their experience rather than a...
By David Castlegrant After researching the theme of this article, I found there is no shortage of material on the topic of employee motivation: 10 Ways, 18 Points, 5 Better Ways and The Number One Way. Remove” motivate” and replace with “how to make your first million...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.