DCA has a strong portfolio of consulting, business analysis, design and execution of marketing collateral work. Our clients include educational institutions, municipal government, NGOs, manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, trade shows and professional corporations. Since its beginning in 1992, the company has consulted with over 200 clients in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and Russia.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Confidence in our ability to make decisions that are in the best interest of our clients
- Ability to perform in-depth business analysis
- Solid understanding of the financial realities of our clients
- Ability to interact with the client, their staff, customers, and vendors to accomplish results
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, in combination with demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and tact with the client’s staff, customers, and vendors
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with marketing and financial databases as well as spreadsheet applications
- Confidentiality, accountability, integrity, and trust
- Understand the importance of deadlines
From the Blog
By Deborah Gantos In previous articles, I have suggested some ways to better communicate with employees. In this issue, I will be focusing on one-on-one conversation between owner and employee/staff. This depends on how many employees/staff you have. If you have fewer...
By Deborah Gantos The following situations are composites of real case studies. All names and identifiers have been changed to maintain confidentiality. Situation 1 Mom and Dad own the business and have five children: Samuel, oldest son; Russ, second oldest son;...
By Deborah Gantos In the past two issues, we have discussed the three levels of communication and how deeply they affect the interactions, progress and even success or failure of a business. In part 1, we examined the individual’s role in helping or sabotaging...
Call David Castlegrant Today!
David Castlegrant & Associates
In these uncertain times, it’s important for you to find someone you can trust and turn to for advice with your business. That someone is David Castlegrant. He can help you run your business more efficiently, maximize your profits, operations and achieve your vision.